Calling all parishioners! Homecoming 2019 is right around the corner and the planning team would like to remind you of a few final details:
Set-Up: Saturday, August 31st, starting at 7 a.m.
- Sunday, September 1st!If you are unable to work your shift, please contact your booth chair immediately and help them find a replacement for you.
- Parking: Please… park in the parishioner parking lot next to the cemetery.
- Dining Room:Please bring 4 pies (or 2 pies and 1 cake/cupcakes/cookies) per family and fresh tomatoes or peppers. We would also appreciate the loan of any fans.
- Country Store: Baked goods, jams, apple butter, garden produce are welcome!
- Fancy Stand: Handmade or re-purposed crafts- For questions, Call Erica Sterling at 636-584-4297
- Raffle Tickets: We received many wonderful donations this year. Please help sell your raffle tickets and bring them to the Raffle Stand on Homecoming Day!
Clean-Up: Monday, September 2nd, starting at 7 a.m.
Thank you in advance for all of your hard work!!